How to keep Kale fresh #nationalkaleday
October 7, 2015
5 quick tips about food wastage
September 9, 2015
FOOD HACKS: 3 Simple Ways To Keep Food Fresh Longer
April 27, 2015
Planning Meals To Keep Food Fresh Longer
April 21, 2015
3 fresh foods you shouldn't keep in your fridge
April 17, 2015
4 Ways To Prevent Cross-Contamination
April 8, 2015
The Ultimate Cheat Sheet On Keeping Produce Fresh Longer
April 7, 2015
Your fridge is a breeding ground for bacteria!
April 3, 2015
Have a restaurant? Keep your produce stock fresh with our commercial sized filters!
April 2, 2015
Tips for storing fruits & vegetables
March 30, 2015
Launch of new website!
May 2, 2014
How to keep your Kale fresh.
Just in time for #nationalkaleday
Kale is a great green that is healthy and delicious. Proper storage is important and will increase the shelf life.
1. Store your kale in the coldest part of your fridge! Kale tends to spoil much quicker when stored at room temperature.
2. Wrap it in a paper towel and then place it in an air tight bag (ziploc.)
3. Do not de-stem! You only want to cut it and wash it prior to use.
4. Keep away from other fruits and vegetables! Kale is very sensitive to ethylene gas, which is something certain produce items produce naturally that cause spoilage.
5. Invest in a humidity control/ethylene gas absorber!
Some fruits and vegetables that you should not store near kale:
Follow these directions and your Kale will stay fresh longer, guaranteed!
keep fruit fresh
keep vegetables freshj
how to keep produce fresh
keep food fresh longer
absorb ethylene gas
keep bananas fresh
keep food fresh
keep lemons fresh
keep potatoes fresh
October 2015 (1)
September 2015 (1)
April 2015 (7)
March 2015 (2)
May 2014 (1)
Call Us: 1-864-814-6900
How it works