How to keep Kale fresh #nationalkaleday
October 7, 2015
5 quick tips about food wastage
September 9, 2015
FOOD HACKS: 3 Simple Ways To Keep Food Fresh Longer
April 27, 2015
Planning Meals To Keep Food Fresh Longer
April 21, 2015
3 fresh foods you shouldn't keep in your fridge
April 17, 2015
4 Ways To Prevent Cross-Contamination
April 8, 2015
The Ultimate Cheat Sheet On Keeping Produce Fresh Longer
April 7, 2015
Your fridge is a breeding ground for bacteria!
April 3, 2015
Have a restaurant? Keep your produce stock fresh with our commercial sized filters!
April 2, 2015
Tips for storing fruits & vegetables
March 30, 2015
Launch of new website!
May 2, 2014
1. Shop smart. Plan meals, use grocery lists, and avoid impulse buys. This way, you’re less likely to buy things you don’t need and that you’re unlikely to actually consume.
2. Practice FIFO. It stands for First In, First Out. When unpacking groceries, move older products to the front of the fridge/freezer/pantry and put new products in the back.
3. Use it all. When cooking, use every piece of whatever food you’re cooking with, whenever possible.
4. Monitor what you throw away. Designate a week in which you write down everything you throw out on a regular basis.
5. Be realistic. If you live alone, you won’t need the same number of apples as a family. If you rarely cook, don’t stock up on goods that have to be cooked in order to be consumed.
Of course, on top of these tips use your Fridge Buddy! These are just a couple of examples on how to cut down on food wastage at home.
absorb ethylene gas
how to keep produce fresh
keep bananas fresh
keep food fresh
keep food fresh longer
keep fruit fresh
keep lemons fresh
keep potatoes fresh
keep vegetables freshj
October 2015 (1)
September 2015 (1)
April 2015 (7)
March 2015 (2)
May 2014 (1)
Call Us: 1-864-814-6900
How it works